Helping You Find Success With Personalised Tutoring and Coaching.
Feel Like It’s Time to Make a Change in The Pace of Your Learning, but Can’t Seem to Find a Way?
- Feeling unmotivated?
- Don’t know how to start?
- Can’t recall how to reference correctly?
- ‘Statistics’ = difficult?
- Rather clean the house or weed the garden than start to write?
- Find it difficult to write well?
- What is a research report?
- Don’t get APA style?
- Feel like an academic”impostor?”
- Can’t contact your lecturer?
- Need interview preparation?
- Want help navigating multiple PhD applications?
The Psychosocial Hub aims to accompany you through your academic journey.
Our academic services are focused on psychology and the social sciences.
Our coaches and tutors are subject-matter experts, and Masters Degree and/or PhD candidates.
They have jumped through the same ‘hoops’ and want to help.
Our services are reasonably priced. You negotiate terms and conditions of service, (including tuition fees and payment directly) with your tutor/coach.
A unique service, since we can focus on postgraduate psychology entry.
We Offer Free Services
We understand that not everyone can afford a tutor. We endeavour to sponsor a limited number of 3rd year psychology students to help them out.
Donations are always welcome for this purpose (Sponsor a Psych Student). You will soon be able to donate HERE.
We offer a free consultation to help you work out what you need.
We liaise with university academic and mental health services.