TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms operate for any activity conducted on the website, including general browsing and the use of any feature or service.
Purpose of the website
The purpose of the website is to offer academic-related services to support university students through undergraduate, Honours/4th year, Post-Graduate and PhD applications.
The website is not designed to be a substitute for any professional medical diagnosis, advice, or treatment. The website is not a mental health service. If you require mental health support, or think you may require the services of a mental health professional, please contact a psychologist, your GP, or other mental health professional services directly. Professional medical advice should not be disregarded, nor should anyone delay seeking it, because of any information located on this website.
SPH is a platform for academic and mental health services where academic tutors, coaches and qualified mental health professionals can display their services. SPH is NOT A PSYCHOLOGICAL or MENTAL HEALTH service. SPH provides examples of publicly available similar services. SPH encourages visitors to this site to do their own research and seek services that are best for them. SPH provides options to interested parties.
Without limiting any other obligation that you have under these terms, you must:
- not act in a way which breaches these terms and conditions;
- only use or access the website in a country or jurisdiction where use or access is lawful;
- only use or access the website for legal and legitimate purposes;
- not use the website in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously
- not use the website to abuse, threaten, defame, harass, stalk, or otherwise offend any person;
- not disseminate in any way (e.g., by publishing, distributing, or emailing) any material which is inappropriate, offensive, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, or indecent;
- not engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on us or otherwise disparages or devalues our reputation or goodwill;
- not modify, adapt, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble the website or develop derivative works from the website;
- not use automated software or scripting tools;
- not remove, obscure or alter any brand or copyright notice or any other notice from any content;
- not use the website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the website or our systems or interfere with other users; and
- not disseminate malware or other malicious code that harms or subverts the website or any user’s enjoyment of the website by damaging, modifying, deleting, accessing (unless expressly permitted by these terms) or expropriating any data or functionality directly or indirectly related to the website or any user’s use of the website.
- not use the website to promote or engage in any third party chain letters, unsolicited email or spam, surveys, pyramid schemes, or contests;
- not impersonate any other person or entity;
- not share any information which could identify, or lead to the identification of, another person;
- not make available on the website any material which you have no right to make available, or which contains or may contain any computer virus, code, programs, or files which may (or are designed to): destroy, interrupt or curtail in any way the proper functioning of any other computer software, hardware, or systems; and/or allow improper use or authorisation of other computer software, hardware, or systems.
- not breach any regulations, laws, or any other legal instrument or regime applicable to your use of the website in your jurisdiction.
If you have a complaint about any of the content that may be published on this Website, you should contact us.
Access, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on the Website is not comprehensive, and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered rather than detailed information. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of information on the website.
Any dated information or content published by us on the website is current at the time of publication, and we are not obliged to update or amend any such information or content. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on the website.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change, add or discontinue services from the website. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not accurate or up-to-date.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to the website, any content, or any feature of the website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (linked sites). Those links are provided for convenience and may not be maintained or remain current. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on the linked sites and have no control over or rights in the linked sites.
The website may contain links to services provided by service providers which may be related to the content published on the website. Links to service providers are provided for convenience and may not be maintained or remain current. Provision of a link to a service provider on this website does not imply endorsement of that service provider for any and all of the services provided by he, she, or it. We are not responsible for the content or the services provided by any service provider to whose services this website may contain a link or links.
Intellectual property rights
We retain sole and exclusive right, title, and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in the website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on the website (referred to herein as content).
We grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to use and access the content on the website in accordance with these terms and conditions. We can revoke this licence (or any part of the licence) at our absolute discretion at any time without providing any reason. Other than as expressly set out in these terms, your use and access of the content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest in the content to you.
Any reproduction or redistribution of the content is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law. In addition, you must not copy the content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution.
Warranties and disclaimers
Although we intend to take reasonable steps to protect the integrity and reliability of the website, the website is provided on an ‘as-is’ and ‘as-available’ basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not provide any warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied by law) with respect to website, including:
- that the website will be uninterrupted, reliable, secure, error-free,
- that the website will be free of any worm, virus, Trojan horse or any other harmful component; and
- that the website is fit for any particular purpose, or of acceptable quality.
We do not guarantee the absence of breakdowns, operational failures, unavoidable delays or other similar causes. These may be caused by various factors, many of which are outside our control, including:
- down time and scheduled maintenance;
- outages to any public internet backbones, networks, services or other infrastructure;
- equipment failure, including the failure of third-party systems such as international or local access systems; or
- any major event.
We shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage, interference or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks, and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from Stress-Less Psychosocial Hub (SPH).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of the Website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of the Website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
This provision will survive termination of your use of the Website.
These terms are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
We can unilaterally vary these terms at any time. By accessing or continuing to access the website after we have varied the terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the varied terms. It is therefore important that you review these terms regularly.
If any term is declared unlawful, void or unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms.
Service Terms and Conditions
Stress-Less Psychosocial Hub (SPH) is committed to providing professional and high quality services at affordable prices. These Terms and Conditions outline:
- what you (the client) can expect from the services made available on this website; and
- your responsibilities when dealing with us.
By using the SPH website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. SPH retains absolute and sole discretion either to modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by modifying the content of this page, without separately notifying any past, present or future client that it has done so.
We take care to ensure that the information on our website is correct, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. SPH shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from inaccuracies or omissions in our website information (or any hyperlinked website).
You (the client) bear absolute responsibility for the following:
- The content, presentation, quality, final use, and submission of any and all documents you decide to use for any purpose whatsoever, regardless of any advice or suggestion provided by SPH and/or any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- The decision to implement any changes, copyedits or corrections suggested by any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Compliance with all your university’s policies and guidelines.
- Compliance with all local and applicable laws and regulations.
- All research and drafting of any and all material provided to any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Originality of all material provided to any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Keeping backup copies of all material provided to any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Obtaining a specific quotation for any work you request via the SPH website prior to that work being performed by any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Providing a functional email address to receive communication and completed work from any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Providing final sign off of work completed by any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- If any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website has not heard from you via the email address you have been using to communicate with them within seven days of provision of those services (or a longer period for larger projects – as agreed between you and the service provider) the work delivered by the service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website will be deemed to be assessed as satisfactory by you, and the contract for that work closed. As such, SPH will bear no further responsibility for that, or any related, work.
- SPH, and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website are considered to have completed contracted work by the deadline if that work has been sent to the email address you provided in your submission form by the deadline stated in the agreement between SPH and you and/or any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website and you. A deadline is not considered to have been missed even if:
- your mailbox is unable to receive the email;
- due to the large size of the file, it does not download to your computer until after the deadline;
- you have provided us with the incorrect email address; and/or
- the work is being provided via Dropbox and it does not download to your computer until after the deadline.
- Making full payment to any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website for your project within 30 days if that service provider has agreed that you do not need to make payment upfront and has invoiced you instead. You agree that you are responsible for making full payment of the invoice yourself, within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
You acknowledge that:
- Final grades received for any and all documents for which you have received and/or contracted for assistance by any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website are outside the control of that and any SPH service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Neither the SPH, nor any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website guarantees improved grades, successful grades or acceptance of work provided for publication and cannot be held liable for that work not achieving your own objectives, regardless of whether these objectives have, at any time, been made explicit to any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- No service provider whose services are available via the SPH website guarantees that work provided will be ‘perfect’ or ‘error free’ work.
- You retain responsibility for the accuracy, veracity, originality and ownership of any work that you decide to use for any purpose whatsoever in any form regardless of the amount, type or nature of any advice which you have been given or have used which has been provided by any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- The definition of ‘acceptable quality’ of any work provided by any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website will be determined at the sole discretion of that service provider.
- SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website bear no responsibility whatsoever for any circumstances beyond the control of that service provider that may prevent him, her, or it from completing any project (e.g. power cuts/black-outs/the corruption of files). In these circumstances, that service provider bears absolute and sole discretion to award clients a refund of any monies already paid for that service.
- SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website bear no responsibility whatsoever for the consequences, direct or indirect, of the use of any work provided to you, and has and retains no liability for any direct or indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by those who may rely on any information provided in any work by SPH or any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website, however these may have been caused.
- SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website reserve the absolute right and discretion to refuse to provide any service to you for any reason whatsoever, including work that SPH and any service provider:
- deems to be offensive or objectionable;
- suspects to be plagiarised; and/or
- considers cannot be completed before the client’s deadline.
- SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website will not provide any service related to any work that either SPH or that service provider suspects or deems has been plagiarised. If in the course of undertaking work for you a service provider determines that sections of any document provided by you have been plagiarised, these sections will not be considered by the SPH or the service provider as part of the project. Plagiarism is presenting the words or ideas of others as if they were your own (for example, copying the work of another author word for word without indicating that it is a direct quotation).
- SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website bear no responsibility whatsoever for bugs or file corruptions that may cause problems or changes in documents (often in relation to formatting/layout), including those that occur after any edited document has been returned to you, as these are outside the control of SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website.
- Neither SPH nor any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website bear any responsibility for any errors or omissions arising because you did not clearly communicate your requirements.
Each SPH service provider undertakes to:
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure any work completed is accurate and of acceptable quality.
- Deliver work by the deadline agreed between the service provider and you at the start of the project, unless this deadline has been changed as part of a later and directly-related agreement between that service provider and you.
- Keep all client information strictly confidential, and retain such information solely for the purposes of carrying out any work commissioned by you. You may request that documents be destroyed after work has been completed by the service provider, and fully paid for by you. If this instruction is not received, that service provider may retain a copy of your documents for backup purposes only. No information will be passed to third parties, unless at the express request of you in writing and using the same email address that has been used by you in your previous communication with that service provider.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website, and any employees and contractors of SPH harmless from:
- any inaccurate or misleading statements, representations or information contained in any work performed or any documents provided by us and/or returned to you;
- any inconsistencies in the quality, content, completeness, suitability, adequacy, sequence and accuracy of any documents provided by us and/or returned to you;
- any claim or demand, including reasonable fees and costs for the service of an attorney, or as may be made by any third party due to or arising from use of the service or website; and
- any violation by you, or infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity by you.
Limitation of Liability
SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website, and any employees and contractors of SPH are not liable for any damages that arise from any service, including:
- exemplary, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data; and
- any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omission, interruptions or any other inaccuracies (including, without limitation, as a result of any breach of warranty or other term of this agreement).
A client’s remedy for claim shall be limited to the amount they have paid to the service provider sourced and used via the SPH website, provided that proof of claim is demonstrated.
SPH and any service provider whose services you have sourced and used via the SPH website may terminate a project at any time for any reason.
In the event of a dispute arising out of, or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions, you agree to attempt to resolve the dispute before commencing arbitration or litigation.